Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Boot Camp for Chase Prince

A fun little boot camp has been put together for Chase.  I am only posting this here because it is a great opportunity for those of you who are fans of the show The Biggest Loser.  If you are a fan you probably remember the Tongan cousins Sieone and Filipe Fa.  Filipe is coming here from Arizona to do a boot camp for Chase.  We were so surprised when they contacted us and wanted to do this.  He is traveling a far distance so I wanted to help get the word out as much as possible so that he won't feel like he came for nothing.  
I believe they are putting flyers around all the neighborhoods, but I know that they can not get up into Stone Cliff to do that.  I wanted everyone to know they were invited, but PLEASE do not feel any obligation to attend this.  I am strictly putting this on here so that those of you in Stone Cliff get all the info that the other neighborhoods will be getting.  Filipe is really funny and a great speaker.  He is LDS and has served a mission (which I think forces you to learn how to be a good speaker).  Other than working out with participants he will be speaking in the afternoon.  Jimmy John's is providing lunch and with the help of our wonderful neighbor Don Fisher, General Mills is providing all the snacks. 
For more info click here.  This will give you times and locations!

No comments: